The design for this site borrows a lot from the Ninesixteen portfolio site. The two major requirements were that it needed to be bilingual (which was handled by Statamic), and that it needed to be accessible to disabled users. I paid attention to accessibility in previous projects as much as I could, but it was my primary concern when I was planning out how to structure the Eviance site. I made sure each navigation element visible on the page were included when a user used the Tab key to toggle through them. All images have detailed descriptions to ensure that a screen reader is giving users an accurate description of what the content is. I tested it using a screen reader myself to make sure I could make sense of it. Finally, ARIA roles were added to tags that needed them. Before handing the site over, I tested for accessibility, making sure I hadn't missed anything. The client tested the site on their end and were pleased with the score the site received.